Victoria Pasture Raised Veal
- • Free Range on Open Pasture
- • Grass & Mother’s Milk Diet
- • Humanely Raised in Australia
- • From Beef Breeds Instead of Dairy Breeds
- • Hand Graded for Finest Quality
- • No Antibiotic or Hormone Growth Promotants
Raised the way veal used to be, Victoria Veal is the epitome of free range – calves are raised on massive pastures (1 acre per animal stocking rate) on a natural diet of grass & mother’s milk.
Beef breeds produce better veal, but other veal programs use dairy breeds because they’re buying their calves from the dairy industry. Victoria Veal comes from beef breeds like Black Angus & Hereford, producing superior flavor & texture.
Hand graded quality. Victoria Veal is graded by hand, cut by cut, by two independent sets of graders on the basis of color, fat distribution, texture& butchery. This ensures only the very best goes into the Victoria Veal program.
Visit VictoriaVeal.com for more info.